In 2018-2019, Lanhaiwang Enterprise and Longguang Real Estate signed a strategic cooperation with aluminum alloy doors and windows and aluminum curtain wall in Guangxi.
1, Nanning Longguang Yunyun commercial building curtain wall, awning production and installation works.
2, Nanning Longguang Jiangnan Yard Subproject A display area aluminum sheet production and installation project
3, Nanning, Fujian, Taiwan, the first block, the second block, the block of aluminum plate curtain wall + hidden frame window wall.
4, Fangchenggang Sunshine Coast - Phase I front square 2 project aluminum sheet production and installation project
5, Liuzhou Fufu Phase I, Phase II commercial aluminum sheet production and installation project
6, Nanning Longguang Yunyun C block project aluminum alloy door and window production and installation engineering
7, Longguang·Yijun Marketing Center Aluminum Sheet Project
8. Production and installation of 17 aluminum villas in 16 buildings in the first phase of the exhibition area of Longguangyi County, Nanning
9, Longguang · Tianzhu Marketing Center curtain wall project
10. Yucheng City Ruicheng Group (Nanning 283 acres) aluminum alloy decoration project.
11, Liuzhou Longguang 玖 Longfu second phase aluminum alloy doors and windows.
In August 2019, Lanhaiwang signed a contract with Longguang Real Estate in the Guangdong region, and strategically cooperated with aluminum alloy doors and windows and aluminum panels in Guangxi. The company attaches great importance to the technical disclosure of each region. On September 1st, 2019, the person in charge of the line headquarters of Lanhaiwang Enterprise Headquarters launched a guidance on the new technology method in the Blue Ocean Wang Guangxi Regional Company, and discussed the technical difficulties.
The following are some of the processing and installation priorities.
1) Aluminum alloy doors and windows should be uniformly unloaded, drilled, slotted, assembled, glued, and glued in the factory.
2) The processing of aluminum alloy components should meet the following requirements: the allowable deviation of length is ±1mm; the allowable deviation of the tip slope is -15'; the cutting tip should not be deformed by machining, and deburring should be performed; the allowable deviation of the hole position is ±0.5mm.
3) The door and window frame must be fastened with a boring head and self-tapping screws to ensure that the connection is secure and prevent deformation.
4) Installation corner code requirements: aluminum alloy casement window sash and upper suspension window sash should be made with special corner code corners. Riveting or screw connection is forbidden. In addition to sliding door leaf, angle aluminum alloy profile is 45° splicing.
5) All seams, corner joints, screw holes, sash angles and conversion material positions of the frame material must be filled with sealant, and the glue joint should be full and compact. (Auxiliary angle aluminum must not be cancelled)
6) The drainage hole and the water discharge opening on the door and window frame must be uniformly punched into holes by the factory with special molds.
7) Drainage hole setting: The drainage hole is arranged under the window frame. The size and quantity of the drainage hole should be determined according to the size of the window, and should meet the design requirements and meet the drainage requirements. The drainage holes on the adjacent rails under the sliding door and window shall be staggered, generally two in the range of 1.5 meters, and the opening size of the drainage holes is generally 20*8mm.
8) Due to the installation requirements, if the process hole is opened on the surface of the aluminum profile, the same color plastic plug must be installed on the process hole to seal the process hole.
9) Anti-corrosion treatment: The contact surface between the door and window frame and the wall must be coated with anti-corrosion agent (except that the contact surface has been treated by electrophoretic painting, powder spraying or fluorocarbon spraying and the thickness of the paint film is required) to prevent the profile from being corroded by the mortar. The preservative should be brushed to be full and even, and should not be brushed.
10) On the side of the seam of the door and window frame, install the screw hole position of the opening fan hinge. It should be pasted with a small piece of single-sided rubber strip or foam board (not more than 20*20mm) before the door and window frame is installed. 11) Door and window frame must be protected by self-adhesive tape paper that does not pollute the aluminum profile. Note that 10mm should be left at the edge of the frame to facilitate the complete bonding of the waterproof coating film.
1) The size of the door and window opening should be between 15 mm and 35 mm (each side); when less than 15 mm (per side) or greater than 35 mm (per side), the total package unit is responsible for the hole treatment to meet the requirements.
2) Holes larger than 50mm (per side) shall be treated by fine stone concrete to the general contractor to meet the requirements. Civil engineering base surface handover standard: If the total width of the plastering wall of the window frame is less than 150mm or the width of the slab at the corner of the outer wall of the window frame is less than 50mm, it should be rectified by the general contractor.
3) If the outer wall bristles affect the construction of the waterproof coating film at the seam of the window frame, it should be rectified by the general contractor unit.
4) If the size of the hole is not reviewed and the ground surface is not rectified, it will be accepted in violation of regulations, and Party B will be responsible for all costs of rework and modification.
5) Before installing the door and window frame, clean the debris in the hole and clean the dust. The concrete or masonry hole should be watered first.
6) When the door and window frame is in place at the hole of the wall, the soft pad such as wooden wedge is temporarily wedged and fixed, and the deformation of the door and window frame profile shall not be damaged. Note that the wooden wedges should be removed in time and should not remain in the squeezing mortar.
7) The connecting parts are fixed on both sides. It is strictly forbidden to fix the doors and windows on the masonry with nails.
8) Lightning protection: The civil construction or installation unit shall reserve lightning protection grounding galvanized round steel or 4mm thick galvanized flat iron with a diameter of not less than 12mm in the door and window opening, and the lightning protection flat strip and the door and window frame shall be not less than 1*M6 ( Or 2*M4.2) stainless steel self-tapping screw connection (the non-conductive surface treatment film should be removed first at the joint between the door and window frame and the lightning protection flat strip); the surface of the weld should be treated with anti-rust treatment.
9) Apply JS type composite waterproof coating film no less than 0.6mm thick 3-5 days after the completion of the seam. The width range of the application is about 10mm to the side of the aluminum frame, to the outdoor side of the door and window opening (curling 50mm) The total width is greater than 100mm. Party A and the supervisor shall perform concealed acceptance of the waterproof layer.
10) Before injecting the sealant on the edge of the frame, the 6mm groove should be cleaned. When the glue is glued, avoid contaminating the glass, profile and wall. The glue joint should be smooth, flat and uniform in width.
11) Watering test before plastering:
Use the water supply hose, the water pressure is the normal tap water pressure, first spray each point on the outer waterproof layer of the lower rail, then spray the two outer corners of the window, the watering time is not less than 10 minutes, check whether the waterproof layer has leakage.
12) Cooperate with the comprehensive watering test and rectification of the external wall of the general contractor
After the door and window sash is installed, use the 10 hours of water spray on the external wall (see the group's external wall watering system) or heavy rain. The installation of the aluminum alloy doors and windows should be timely closed to follow up the window to check the leaking water, and timely Correction and repair.
13) The outer side of all glass should be protected by plastic film paper that does not pollute the glass. The distance between the film and the edge of the glass is 10-20mm, which is convenient for glass installation. According to the actual situation, it is determined whether to use the plastic film paper protection method on the outer side of the glass.
Check the test standards:
1) Factory inspection, the main contents of the inspection include but are not limited to: aluminum profiles, original glass sheets, hardware fittings, sealing materials, etc. All raw material brands must meet the contract requirements; all seams, corner joints, screw holes, The corner of the window sash and the position of the conversion material must be filled with sealant. The glue joint should be full and dense; the width of the joint of the aluminum alloy frame and the fan and the width of the vertical joint should be less than 0.3mm.
2) Third-party monthly special inspection: Party B shall cooperate with a third-party consulting company to conduct monthly special inspection of aluminum doors and windows. The contents of the inspection include but are not limited to: the cracked mortar is free from cracks, empty drums, and is not dense; the wrapping paper that is in contact with the seaming material must be removed before the seam is sewn; after the installation is completed, the window frame wooden wedge must be cleaned; The material of the joint must be blended with Dura fiber and waterproof powder, and the mortar ratio meets the requirements for shaking hands into a group.